Friday, November 7, 2014

"I am going to squeeze every last little bit of opportunity to help make this world a better place over these last two years."

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

Althouse  ... "And he really didn't even answer that question. He turned it into the question: What are you going to do with the rest of your time?

"The other part of the question, the first part, was: "your party rejected you in these midterms...  they did not want you out on the campaign trail in these key battleground states. How do you account for that?" Obama blabbed so long on the reframed second part of the question that, I guess, he hoped we wouldn't notice that he never got around to that. But what would he have said? Those loser Democrats have their loss to themselves, so don't smear their loserhood onto me. I am the one the American people embraced heartily twice. They love me." ... 



No comments: