Thursday, September 3, 2015

Michael Ramirez Cartoon

In a comment to this cartoon,
"Ramirez should have shown the perpetrator AND the victims are more than likely black persons in his cartoon. Even Jesse Jackson made the following observation: “There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” The racial agitators are clouding the issues black persons are facing by making the police the enemy rather than their own reprehensible, illegal behavior.

"It's time for new leadership in urban areas as the corrupt, liberal Democrat rule is proving to be a dismal failure on all levels. It occurred to me not so long ago when I turned on the 6 o'clock news and heard, "A 4 year old was shot and killed this afternoon in her Detroit house as she watched cartoons on television at her grandmother's house. A stray bullet from a gang turf war killed her instantly...". All too often we think, "What do you expect? It's just Detroit." Such senseless violence is desensitizing the public to the tragic crime and murder in the streets.

"Due to the amount of violent crime I am fortunate enough to have three reliable shields: The County Sheriff, the State Police and a concealed Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 40 caliber on my hip. I certainly appreciate all three!"

No comments: