Saturday, September 8, 2018

DEMOCRATS’ HOSTILITY TO THE CONSTITUTION LAID BARE

Power Line  "One of the more revealing moments in the Democrats’ Judiciary Committee clown show was when Kamala Harris sneeringly referred to the Constitution as “that book that you [Judge Kavanaugh] carry.” Harris is her generation’s Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: ridiculously far-left, quite good-looking, and utterly ill-informed.
"Here is the exchange:

. . . How much of this Kamala Harris understands I don’t know, but the childish leftism that she embodies, along with many others of her party, is one of the greatest threats to our democracy."

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution* of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
*Also called "that book" by Kamala Harris

No comments: