Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Oath sworn to by all members of Congress, including Democrats

http://www.terrellaftermath.com/

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
As early as 2014 This Was Being Stated: "Democrats’ “Rewriting” Their Congressional Oath of Office"
Here’s a small sampling of what Turley had to say.  “The framers would be horrified, because everything they did was to create balance between the branches of government and we’ve lost it.”  They designed a system to prevent “the concentration of powers in any one branch.”  Mr. Turley used powerful descriptors like “unstable” and “dangerous”, and pointedly said he was “astonished at the degree of passivity in Congress, particularly among Democrats” as they’ve allowed “the usurpation of legislative authority unprecedented in this country”.
Congressional Oath of Office Required - Bible Optional

No comments: