Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Maher On Koch’s Death: ‘F**k Him. I’m Glad He’s Dead.’ ‘Hope’ It ‘Was Painful’


In a clip flagged by NewsBusters' Brent Baker, Maher said: "Yesterday David Koch of the zillionaire Koch brothers died ... of prostate cancer. I guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer."
 Bill Maher dances on David Koch’s grave: ‘I’m glad he’s dead and I hope the end was painful’

The list is of charitable donations is astonishing. But Maher, the ignoramus, can only see the money he gave to climate skeptics.
It should be noted that both sides engage in this race to see who can say the nastiest, most vile, most despicable things about the recently dead. But Maher's words -- as I'm sure he intended -- shock the sensibilities of decent people who may be passionate about their politics, but set boundaries where good taste and decorum are needed.
 David Koch: An Appreciation  "He was the perfect gentleman and a man of utter competence."
I would like to compare how often George Soros’s name appears on a building or a work of art as opposed to the Koch name. The fact is that George Soros and the moneyed people on the left give their money almost exclusively to politics. The Koch money covers a much wider range of human experience. That is because the Kochs and other moneyed people on the right live normal lives. Politics is only one of their interests.

No comments: