Friday, August 23, 2019

We Must Say No to the 1619 Project in Schools

Why are progressives so relentless in their quest to cause our white youths to hate themselves and their country? Succinctly, progressives hate America's Christian founding, they hate capitalism, they hate traditional principles and values, they hate all things wholesome and good. Progressives' ideology is evil.
Lloyd Marcus  "In 1967, I was a black 18-year-old from the Baltimore ghetto who was a freshman at the prestigious Maryland Institute College of Art. "Progressives are tripling-down on infecting youths with their insidiously evil lie that all American white men are racist. And yet, I was a poor black kid attending college thanks to scholarships from two white senators and white Baltimore mayor William Donald Schaefer.

"A required course was, “The History of Ideas.” The first day of class, the professor passionately trashed Christianity, America, and President Abraham Lincoln. I felt like my head would explode as the professor crushed every tenet of my Christian upbringing and reasons why I loved my country.
"My dad was assistant pastor of a storefront church and a Baltimore City firefighter. My mom worked as a domestic, cleaning and ironing for white people. I thought, “Surely, my professor is much more knowledgeable than my unsophisticated parents.” Yes, I was a naive idiot.
"By the way, both my parents were excellent at their jobs. By their example, all five of us kids strive for excellence. “Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men.” Colossians 3:23
"Fast forward to today. Far too many youths are anti-American zombies infected via public education; sleeper-cells ready to attack their parents when commanded by progressives. Remember when Michelle Obama instructed students to monitor family discussions for what progressives deemed racist and discriminatory comments? Transforming our kids into stealth operatives, progressives instructed students to steal their parents' guns and turn them over to their teacher." . . .

From The Federalist: Slavery In America Did Not Begin In 1619, And Other Things The New York Times Gets Wrong
"The 1619 Project isn’t mostly about helping Americans understand the role of slavery in our history. It’s mostly about convincing Americans that ‘America’ and ‘slavery’ are synonyms."

"Let’s Start with the First Thing Wrong Here "

"There are a lot of ways to attack this story. But the simplest place to start is the central conceit of the project: that year, 1619."...  Full article here.


No comments: