Saturday, May 9, 2020

He was lynched! Parents of unarmed black jogger, 25, shot and killed by two white men question why the 'vigilantes' haven't been arrested. . .

Was there any influence of a white version of Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters to goad these men, or was it a vestige of Jim Crow that we hoped was long gone? Visiting my long-lost father in the Deep South decades ago, I drove him through his family cemetery. A young black man was walking on the road in the opposite direction, so I veered around him onto the lawn to clear him. My father said "don't go around him - run him off the road. He's not supposed to be in this cemetery!" Shocked to see for myself what I had long heard of, I was thankful he was not driving the car. While believing divorce is discouraged in the Scriptures, I thank God for his grace in removing me from those influences at an early age. The Tunnel Dweller

UK Daily Mail


. . . " 'I saw my son come into the world,' Jones said. 'And seeing him leave the world, it's not something that I'll want to see ever.' 
'She added: 'He was my baby boy that I had on Mother's Day of 1994. He was his sister and brother's keeper... his spirit was good. He was a yes ma'am and no ma'am type of fellow.' 
"Meanwhile, Arbery's (Maud) father, Marcus, stated: 'It was a hate crime. 
" 'My young son wasn't doing nothing - minding his own business, running and working out. And that's a crime? To work out and run and he ain't breaking no law? No. Time out.'
"Video showing the shocking shooting has been shared widely seen it was released Tuesday." . . .  



Unlike the sickening response of Maxine Waters to the beating of truck driver Reginald Denny when she did not denounce the attack (On the contrary, she all but endorsed it!); she called it an insurrection! Instead, everyone should be enraged by these two men and what they did. I hope they suffer the maximum penalty, and if they somehow are let out early, it would be disgusting to see anyone embrace these men as Waters did those who tried to beat Reginald Denny to death. 
Please let us all condemn what was done to Ahmaud Arbery and may God bring comfort and meaning to his family. TD

No comments: