Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Candace Owens tells LeBron James: 'If you're suffering through racism, please give me some of that'

Yael Halon | Fox News


. . . " 'He's got a White gardener, a White chef, all various White people that work for him, White driver," she continued. "So if that's racism, LeBron, please, please share some of that with the rest of us."

"Owens, the author of the recent book "Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democratic Plantation," later described a newfound support among celebrities and high profile figures who avoid publicly discussing their personal politics for fear of public backlash amid racial tension in the country, she told Levin."  

"If I opened my inbox and showed you the amount of celebrities that have written to me privately, that silent majority that we're always talking about, they've written to me and said, 'I'm finally starting to see the truth. I can't stand being in Hollywood. I'm not allowed to use my voice to say what I actually believe," Owens said.

" 'These are the same celebrities that are actually posting the black squares on Instagram and saying 'we must care about Black lives.' And they're saying they're doing it basically under duress because if they don't, they'll lose their entire careers." . . .

No comments: