Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Wait Just a Minute! Some Very Good News May Be Coming

We have bloggers with lots of time on their hands going through voter rolls and showing that person after person who voted in a swing state also fought in the Civil War or maybe the War of 1812.  It was funny at first, but the overwhelming number now goes beyond humor and rubs our faces in it.
Tony Branco

 Jay Valentine  "Like many, I spent the last few nights waking up at 2:03 A.M., no reason, then looking at my phone for news, any news, that might be positive for President Trump.  I survived on Rush, Bongino, Mark Levin.  When the news continued to be ugly, I even checked in on ridiculous bloggers promising that ballots were watermarked and D.J. (our household name for a president we love) was actually launching a sting on the Deep State.

"Enough already.  Stop the madness.  

"Hey, I have a degree in statistics, and I have some level of critical thought.  If there is such pessimism in my tribe, I am not going along.

"So today, I started to dig into the numbers, and as I did, I fought my confirmation bias at every step.  

"I realized that I, like millions of others, had been numbed into despondency by the overwhelming press, media, social media push to certify President-Elect Biden.  (I put that in there so you can see how repellent it is.)

"Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden.  I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it.  Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.

"Process that for a moment.

"Start with Pennsylvania.  Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes.  Pennsylvania is 20.

"I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason.  Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it.  Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules.   A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution.  OK, wanna bet she does?"  . . .

No comments: