Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Sean Lennon Blasts 'Woke' Leftists: 'Whites Are Not the Problem'; Political correctness has resulted in a racist backlash

 Neon Nettle

"I literally saw political correctness being invented right in front of me (at certain schools) and then distributed and eventually enforced as a mindset and ideology," he explained.

Sean Ono Lennon gave a brutal critique of political correctness emanating from the 'woke' left in a series of tweets.

Lennon, who is the son of late Beatles icon John Lennon and his wife Yoko Ono, said political correctness has triggered a racist backlash and, as a result, has made race relations worse.

Lennon tweeted:

"When I was young ppl used to say racist s*** about Asians around me all the time and then be like 'Oh sorry!"

 

"But you're not reeeally Asian so…' and I think they sincerely thought that would make me feel better.

 

"I'm not exactly sure why I brought that up but I think it's because I want to say that I grew up in a time when there was zero political correctness.". . .

No comments: