Sunday, July 11, 2021

Kamala -"I'm talking"- Harris Just Demonstrated, Once Again, How Clueless She Is About Americans

RedState  "Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have very strange views of Americans.

"It’s hard to pick from among the odd, racist views that Biden has expressed over the years. But perhaps one of the worst was when he was asked about slavery and reparations, and responded that parents (implying black parents) didn’t know how to raise their children, that they needed to keep the record player on at night." . . .

. . . "Kamala Harris refuses to say if she would agree to voter ID. But, she seemed to be trying to come up with some other way to ding voter ID requirements — when she tripped all over her own perceptions of rural Americans. Listen as she explains that it’s “almost impossible” for rural Americans to photocopy their IDs.". . . 


Her statement met with much derision:
Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it.
The interviewer is thinking “Should I tell her everyone, in India ,who’s eligible to vote has picture ID. Talk about rural.” They couldn’t make it anymore obvious they want to cheat.
Replying to
Or POSSIBLE to prove who they are. Man, how do #RuralAmericans get by doing business with telegraph and horse and buggy these days? All while waiting for the tech to show up to make sure the tractor and planter runs without driver input I guess? Or while they clean their guns? hmm

Kamala Harris Slammed for 'Kinkos' Comment in Discussing Rural Americans and Voter ID ..."I hate to tell you Kamala, but just because someone isn’t a coastal elite doesn’t mean they’re dumb!"...
It’s true. I just moved from a rural town and the only photocopier we had was an old Amish man named Malaki who would produce a sketch on parchment paper in exchange for three bushels of hay and two ears of corn.

Kamala Harris: The last Democrat holdout arguing against voter I.D.  "Democrats, even the crazy ones such as Stacey Abrams, have backed away from their call for zero photo I.D. in order to vote. Their argument that black people are incapable of getting I.D. is essentially racist. More important, from their point of view, the voters are squarely are not in their tree. Voter I.D. is a common-sense measure practiced in all civilized countries and voter polls support it. They still want to win in 2022, so they've moved away from that stance like a bad smell from a backed-up sewer.". . . 



No comments: