Tuesday, December 14, 2021

"Chris Wallace raises the IQ level of two networks"

 Now what about MSNBC and their collection of clowns?

https://www.terrellaftermath.com/

"Chris Wallace raises the IQ level of two networks"  "It looks as though the CNN plan to make itself less of a joke by replacing its circus clowns is moving into action.  The network has new owners and has signaled that it intends to return to a straight news organization as it once was, back when it was popular.  Here's their first affirmation of it." . . .

. . ."He's likely going to help clean up the place and install actual news standards.  Although he's better than anyone at CNN, he's kind of a lesser light at Fox News, given that he tends to follow the media narrative and was colossally obnoxious to President Trump in the past.  He's not the worst of them, but he has been annoying.  While I'd gladly listen to him over some freak at CNN, give me someone like Brit Hume for a really objective news picture.

"Can he hose CNN out?  Not without a lot of additional firings and hirings.". . .

His appreciation of Fox: . . . “ 'Eighteen years ago, the bosses here at Fox promised me they would never interfere with a guest I booked or a question I asked, and they kept that promise,” he said during the network’s flagship hour-long 10 a.m. Sunday program. “I have been free to report to the best of my ability to cover those stories I think are important to hold our country’s leaders to account. It’s been a great ride.” . . . 

No comments: