Saturday, July 16, 2022

Kim Glass, the Olympian who was brutally attacked in broad daylight in Los Angeles, speaks out against rising crime sweeping the country:

Whatfinger News

"Court records showed that the homeless man who attacked a former Olympian had a frightening history of assaulting women for the past four years.

"He just came up behind me and he socked me," said attack survivor Irene Lee. "I felt like a car or bike ad hit me and I started stumbling forward and just crying."

She remembers the attack vividly. In August 2020, while she was an attorney at the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, Lee walked over to a Starbucks with a coworker in downtown L.A. when she was randomly attacked. 

"I'm screaming out crying," she said. "Cindy is calling for help and a security guard pepper sprayed my attacker."

The same man who attacked Lee, 51-year-old Semeon Tasfamarean, also assaulted former Olympian and model Kim Glass last week when he allegedly threw a construction bolt at the silver medalist.

"Him or other people like that are going to hurt more people," Glass said in an earlier interview. "He's

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/