Friday, August 19, 2022

Babylon Bee Offered Job to Brian Stelter After He Was Fired From CNN

 


Babylon Bee Offered Job to Brian Stelter After He Was Fired From CNN – PJ Media  "Brian Stelter may be out at CNN, but he already has a job offer from Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillion.

“ 'Hey @brianstelter, would you be interested in working for the Bee?” Dillon tweeted. “We’re looking for talent with experience putting out funny fake news. You come highly recommended. Shoot me a DM if you’re interested!”. . .

Stelter Forced Out At CNN After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Mrs. Potato Head | Babylon Bee  . . ."Sources say Stelter's firing is part of a larger effort to remove staff members who are caught up in harassment allegations and who also have a show no one watches.

"Stelter responded to the accusations, saying: "These charges are false, and I'm furious that CNN would allow my good name to be besmirched like this. And you can tell how angry I am because I'm wearing my frowny mouth and angry eyes."

"At publishing time, Stelter confirmed he would be taking his time off to reconnect with relatives in Idaho."

No comments: