Tuesday, September 13, 2022

‘Absolute moron’: Douglas Murray slams CNN anchor for ‘racist hatred’

‘Absolute moron’: Douglas Murray slams CNN anchor for ‘racist hatred’ - YouTube

 "Author Douglas Murray has slammed CNN anchor Zain Asher as an “absolute moron” after she claimed the Royal Family is grappling with a legacy of “the potential paying of reparations”.

"He said when people talk about reparations it demonstrates their “incredible ignorance”. “She has no idea in her racist hatred that Britain paid reparations 250 years ago,” he told Sky News host Rita Panahi.". . .


The comments to this video included these remarks:
"It’s depressing that as an American, I have to rely on a news channel on a continent halfway around the world, as it has become impossible to trust our so called news media here to give factual, unbiased news. That said, I too mourn the passing of the Queen. She exemplified classiness, despite a changing world and family drama."

"I’m an American and I’m so ashamed of how the liberal left media and these so called educators are bashing a great woman who has died. They are completely unhinged and ignorant."

"How right you are Mr. Murray. As an American in my late 60's, I can only shake my head at the ignorance shown by today's American news media and academics. I was there at the start of the radicalizing of America's youth in the 1960s, and it has only gotten worst over the decades. All I can say is. "GOD save us from our own ignorance/stupidity!' "



No comments: