Monday, June 5, 2023

News in Brief

 Megyn Kelly Tears Up - Vows to No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Mike LaChance  . . ."MEGYN KELLY: I for one will not be celebrating this dishonesty. In fact, I’m in a very different place when it comes to this entire issue.

"And that is the subject of today’s opening – Why I’m done with preferred pronouns…

"I was an early proponent of using preferred pronouns as far back as the early 2000’s. Of saying “she” when I knew the truth was “he.” It seemed harmless and I had no wish to cause offense. Trans people were tortured enough, it seemed to me, by nature of their dysphoria and society’s disdain for them in general. So I complied. I went along with it.

"I didn’t see the harm.

"By 2016 we were debating bills to stop trans access to certain bathrooms which I covered from the news desk, siding with the trans community. How does it affect our lives as women if here or there a trans person uses a stall in our bathroom? These people aren’t bothering anyone – why wouldn’t we accommodate them?

"I didn’t see the harm.". . .

Five Days Into Pride Month and the Rainbow Weariness Is Already Bone-Deep – PJ Media  . . ."Anyway, I have been made to care, just not in the way they would like. No doubt many others have too.

"We care about being held hostage by the fringe of a fringe. We care about being told that the rules of biology and nature have been suspended and that there are more genders than there are flavors of ice cream at Baskin-Robbins. We care about being called bigots if we think that it’s monumentally unfair that biological male athletes are competing against biological females and ruining their dreams. We really care about being told that our feelings and opinions are intolerant outliers.". . .

Zelensky turns against Trump to help Biden’s re-election - American Thinker  . . ."But that warning clearly meant:  don't help Trump against Biden; feel free to join us in undermining Trump, as President Obama helped undermine your former president Viktor Yanukovych.  The hypocrisy is nauseating.

"Compare Zelensky's  palsy-walsy tone suggested by the transcript of his phone chat with President Trump that the Anti-Trump insurrectionists used for Impeachment.  Note that President Trump was justified to ask Zelensky's help in exposing the Biden family's corrupt practices in Ukraine."    

SAVE The Planet, STARVE The People: Irish Gov’t Proposes SLAUGHTERING 200,000 Dairy Cows To Meet Climate Targets (Video) ⋆ Conservative Firing Line


No comments: