Sunday, October 1, 2023

Viral video lays bare the haunting trauma of abortion, and the destruction reaped by one choice

God bless Ricky Caster Jr. for his calm and gentle spirit, taking abuse to rejoice in the truth.

 Olivia Murray - American Thinker  

I don’t regret it at all. They yanked the fetus out of my uterus, they yanked the fetus out of my uterus, and I’m so happy, I’m so grateful. And I’m a professor at this university, and I make more money than you, and what else….

 "There’s a lot to unpack in a two-and-a-half-minute video clip that’s currently going viral, which depicts a day of ministry at the University of Wisconsin campus in Madison.

"We’ve got a white kid lobbing tomatoes towards a black man all because he’s exercising his right to free speech, and the kid doesn’t like what the man has to say.

"There’s Rickey Caster Jr., the black man, a pastor who is telling the crowd that God loves them, and presumably, that abortion is wrong.

"Then, there’s the woman who identifies herself as a professor, who goes out of her way to engage the pastor in a conversation, which ultimately leads to her arrest. You can watch the video below:

No comments: