Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jane Fonda Blames Canceled QVC Appearance on the ‘Right Wing’

Althouse  Fonda said:
Bottom line, this has gone on far too long, this spreading of lies about me! None of it is true. NONE OF IT! I love my country. I have never done anything to hurt my country or the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us.
"Big Hollywood has a few quibbles with some of those assertions" 
bighollywood.breitbart.com
"No one’s criticizing Fonda for her “opposition to the Vietnam War.” It was hanging out with the enemy and propagandizing on their behalf that upsets people. This isn’t 1968 anymore. If nothing else, the Left has figured out that while this country is okay with opposition and protest, the days of tres chic trashing of the troops are long past and beyond the boundaries of decency.
"Good people in America are just hating you back, Ms. Fonda. Don’t be so thin-skinned. You started it."
Big Hollywood

No comments: