Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Some headlines about Trumpiness in America

 Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino
. . . "Rule No. 1: You can wince, but don’t squeal."Rule No. 2: Bust right back, if you can."
Trump: Sure I Said My Sister Should be on the Supreme Court, but I Have no Idea What She Believes  "Donald Trump held an impromptu press conference today that was perhaps an even bigger trainwreck than his meltdown in the debate on Saturday or his worse meltdown on the Sunday shows. I have no idea why, but Ted Cruz is causing Donald Trump to absolutely lose his mind. First, he claimed that it was an "absolute lie" that he would or might nominate a liberal to the Supreme Court. Can you imagine the gall of Ted Cruz, saying such a thing?"

New Ted Cruz Ad Super Glues Planned Parenthood To Donald Trump’s Butt




Trump: You Leave My Sister Out of This Campaign. Anyway, Back to Jeb Bush’s Brother.





No comments: