Friday, September 30, 2016

Juanita Broaddrick fears for her life: ‘I don’t feel safe anymore’

The American Mirror  via Drudge:
“ 'I have my home up for sale now because I live alone in a huge home on 23 acres. It’s just an absolutely gorgeous place,” Broaddrick says.
“ 'I’ve loved it all these years but I just don’t feel safe anymore.”
"Broaddrick says she will be building a home on her son’s property.
"She adds she will fear for her life even more if Hillary Clinton becomes president.
“ 'Especially if she does become president, I’ll fear even more the retribution I might suffer,” Broaddrick said.
"She has been vocal during the presidential campaign and has been speaking out about the role Hillary played in silencing her.
"According to Broaddrick, her first encounter with Hillary was in 1978, shortly after the alleged rape, she told The American Mirror in March." . . ..

. .  . “ 'And so I just tried to relax as she came over to me but after she changed her tone and grabbed my hand, I just wanted to get out of there. It scared the heck out of me.
“ 'All she did was let me know she knew and I better stay quiet. That’s the essence of what I got out of that.”
"And she says it affected her life because “I kept quiet, up until 1998,” when she met with attorneys for Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr."

No comments:

The Lawfare Racket Against Trump -

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics What the Democrats are doing to him is beyond anything that exists in American law. "H...

https://spectator.org/