Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Jane Fonda apologized for her anti-American visit to North Vietnam. Recently she turns on our troops again.

Jane Fonda apologized for her anti-American visit to North Vietnam. Recently she turns on our troops again.

Update: Video- Jane Fonda Apologizes Again for 1972 Vietnam Trip "Jane Fonda says she doesn't regret her trip to Vietnam in 1972, even though veterans are still angry over her actions."   

Update: What Did Jane Fonda Really Do Over in Hanoi?  
. . . "Chris Appy, a historian who has written about Vietnam, told HNN he once asked POW Porter Halyburton about the claims made against Fonda. Halyburton told him that the POW's had tried to debunk them even though they regarded Fonda as an unsympathetic figure." . . .


Weasel Zippers








http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/jane-fonda-apologizes-1972-vietnam-trip-28380629
Jane Fonda: ‘I Don’t Regret Going to Vietnam’ — ‘I’m Proud That I Went
. . . “ 'I don’t regret going to Vietnam,” she said. “The United States was bombing the dikes in North Vietnam — earthen dikes in the Red River Delta. If the dikes had given way, according to Henry Kissinger, somewhere around 2 million people could have died of famine and drowning. And we were bombing, and it wasn’t being talked about. And I thought, ‘I’m a celebrity. Maybe if I go, and I bring back evidence.’ And it did stop two months after I got back, so I’m proud that I went. It changed my life all for the good.”
"The part she said she had regretted was appearing with the anti-aircraft and looking that she was against American soldiers and “siding with the enemy,” which she said wasn’t the case.
“ 'The thing that I regret is that on my last day there, I made the mistake of going to a ceremony at an anti-aircraft gun,” she added. “It wasn’t being used. There were no airplanes or anything like that. There was a ceremony. I was asked to sing and people were laughing and so forth and I was led, and I sat down. And then I got up and as I walked away, I realized, ‘Oh my gosh. It’s going to look like I am against my own country’s soldiers and siding with the enemy, which is the last thing in the world that was true.' ” . . .
The First Lady & Hanoi Jane - Michelle Obama Praises Jane Fonda In Interview

Below: Her association with another member of the Obama administration.


You know; the administration which named navy ships after gay activists; the one whose President promised the Russians more flexibility after the next election; the one which turned on America's allies and made romantic gestures toward our enemies who called for the death of America.

No comments:

Biden's manic mood shifts

"So Biden’s SOTU speech hasn’t done much to help him on the issues but his angry visage is going to hurt him in the long run. Most peop...

https://spectator.org/