Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The best reason yet for boycotting the NFL


So if any of you need additional resolve in turning your back on the NFL and its gutless owners, remember that Hillary is in full support of those players kneeling while our national anthem is played. . . . Hillary has made decision-making easier for me.

Russ Vaughn
"Well, I think it's deeply troubling that the president would be attacking black athletes for expressing their opinions peacefully," [Hillary] Clinton told Sirius XM host Zerlina Maxwell. "Protest is a part of the American way of life and it's something that I'm very proud of whether I agree or disagree peaceful protest is part of what has helped us make progress, learn more, be a better country over time."
"I just couldn't help thinking that he has attacked these black athletes for peacefully protesting, but he doesn't really attack white supremacists, neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klanners, or Vladimir Putin, who interfered in our election and I think it's all part of his political calculation and I really think it's bad for the country. He wants to set people against each other, he wants to divide us," she added. 
Yep, that Clinton, hateful Hillary, the despised doyenne of defeat, the lame, lying lioness of losing, that selfsame, swamp-side elitist who last year looked me square in the eye through my television screen and contemptuously sneered that I, me, a poor kid, combat veteran, college graduate on the G.I. Bill with a successful career and retirement, an American success story, am a deplorable human being, has just given her blessing to this Democrat-induced racial cancer growing within the bowels of the NFL." . . .

The NFL will never have 'unity' until it does this

No comments: