Monday, January 27, 2020

Biden, in his Walter Mitty Dreams,Threatens To ‘Punch’ Trump…

Joe's Walter Mitty dreams:
Joe Biden's Walter Mitty fantasy life. . . "Yet he keeps repeating these vivid products of a nonexistent fantasy life, one that requires courage, courage he's never had, sort of like Walter Mitty, who as I recall from the story I read in high school was a bored man who led a humdrum life and imagined himself acting in heroic roles in his vivid fantasies.  That's Joe Biden, apparently, a really bored political hack who livens up his own world by repeating lies about his feats of heroism." . . .

Weasel Zippers  BIDEN: “So, folks — but you know, as much as he’s trying to destroy me and my family, I hope I demonstrated I can take a punch. And if I’m the nominee, he’s going to understand what punches mean.”


Here is Joe again; he can't threaten the man outright, but the pushup challenge is close enough for Joe:

No comments:

The Lawfare Racket Against Trump -

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics What the Democrats are doing to him is beyond anything that exists in American law. "H...

https://spectator.org/