Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Bernie Sanders Ends Presidential Campaign, Paving the Way for Biden to Become Democratic Nominee

Legal Insurrection  This only leaves Biden. 
Bernie can always primary Biden in four years. Or maybe eight. TD




"Sanders said he will stay on the ballot and continue to collect delegates as a way to keep the pressure on the Democratic Party to accept his radical ideas."
. . . "However, Sanders also congratulated former Vice President Joe Biden because he will become the Democrat nominee. He will support Biden so he can defeat President Donald Trump in November.
"He said, “Together, standing united, we will go forward to beat Donald Trump.”
Sanders touted his connection with the youth, but he forgets that a lot of people change their ideology when they grow up. I used to like Sanders. Then I grew up and had to pay taxes." . . .


BREAKING NEWS: Bernie Sanders DROPS OUT of Democratic 2020 race leaving Joe Biden to go head-to-head with Donald Trump in November - after making voters get in line in Wisconsin

'I wish I could give you better news, but I think you know the truth,' Sanders said Wednesday. He pointed out that he was about 300 delegates behind the former vice president. 'The path toward victory is virtually impossible.'
'I have concluded that this battle for the Democratic nomination will not be successful,' Sanders continued. 'So today I am announcing the suspension of my campaign.'  

No comments: