Thursday, April 8, 2021

‘Because I’m White, You Think I’m Racist? That’s BS.’ Eric Bolling Slams Debate Opponent During BBC Discussion On Georgia Election Integrity

Daily Wire


. . . “ 'And how dare you,” Mills continued, “try to act like you are somehow a proponent of black people and businesses just to make a point and try to create a wedge? It’s ignorant and it’s just disrespectful.”

“ 'You know what? That’s disgusting,” Bolling replied in response to Mills’ continued apparent accusations of racism. “I’m done. Put me off. That’s disgusting. I am nowhere near anything you are painting me to be, and the problem with American politics is exactly that. Because I’m white, you think I’m racist? That’s BS. I’m done.”

"After Maitlis asked Bolling to remain for one question, he responded “I don’t know why I’m staying here. I need an apology.” 

"Mills replied, “I’m not going to apologize for being offended,” to which Bolling left, saying, “I’m done.' ”

More...

No comments: