Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Inconvenient Truth: 32 Climate Predictions Proven False

 Facts Matter - YouTube

Comment to this video: I'm 57, I still remember being told as a teenager that there was a "New Ice Age" coming, then in the 90s it became "Global Warming" and now it's "Climate Change".


Comments to the above video: "I'm 58 years old and I remember all through elementary school teachers scaring us with these ridiculous predictions. My parents would always assure me the world would be just fine. As I got older, it all became laughable and still is to this day. As always, your reporting is spot on."

"Gotta love how all of these predictions turned out to be false, but all the articles are written like they are without a doubt 100% true and facts. The cherry on top is them deleting the articles when they turn out to be false, they should be held accountable for spreading all this misinformation.

"When I was younger, I was all in on "saving the environment" and all that jazz, until I got into my teen years and started to realize that every new environmental crisis had the exact same 20 year deadline, and then when I got into my actual 20s and realized that the predictions from when I was a kid that were supposed to have happened didn't come to pass, I paid a lot more attention and saw how they keep moving the goalposts, I lost all faith in them. See, the thing is, moving the goalposts 20 years ahead is a perfect number for their doomsday predictions as it's just soon enough that most people alive now will still be alive to see it, but it's far enough out that they can claim "changes made that they started" were responsible for their predictions not coming true."....

"This video ought to be shown to every child. Thanks for sharing this. To the point here I'll keep it short. My grandfather was a professor or meteorology at a largeish university. Around the year 2000 he was asked to speak at a climate conference. He started his speech with this statement. "Global warming is the biggest farce ever pulled on mankind". Those were the only words from his speech he managed to get out. He was promptly removed from the podium and asked to leave the conference. This whole charade is about power and control. The actual science is ignored or the data is twisted to further the agenda. And that is truly all it is. An agenda..." More at this site.

Climate Change Is Real. Here Are 10 Undeniable Proofs | Babylon Bee   "Was your mind changed? We hope so. Now give the government hundreds of billions of dollars to solve this problem, as they've done such a great job with everything else."
  1. It is hot. - If you go outside and it's a bit toasty, you can't deny it any longer: the climate is changing.
  2. It is cold. - If you go outside and it's a bit nippy, you can't deny it any longer: the climate is changing.
  3. It is raining. - Rain is absolute proof of climate change.
  4. It is not raining. - A lack of rain is absolute proof of climate change.
  5. It's a pleasant day. - A nice day outside? In Minnesota? CLIMATE. CHANGE.
  6. It's not a pleasant day. - A not-so-nice day outside? In California? CLIMATE. CHANGE.

No comments: