Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh yes: First “Hillary 2012″ ad hits the airwaves

Hot Air "The commercial was paid for by a Chicago dentist named William DeJean. When asked why he put the ad up, DeJean told CNN Thursday that “I’m a dentist and I don’t think this country is headed in the right direction.”
"Regarding Clinton, DeJean says “I think she is the most qualified.”
"DeJean adds that he thinks people are having buyer’s remorse about President Barack Obama and says the current administration is ruining the Democratic Party."...
"I’ve explained before why the idea of a Hillary primary challenge to The One will never, ever happen, but darn it, as a former supporter of Operation Chaos and a professional Obama critic, I’m duty bound to hype the living shinola out of this thing."

No comments: