Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Have you noticed what seems to be the major story today?


Rick Moran: DNC campaign bus caught dumping human waste in storm drain

Breitbart: DNC Campaign Bus Dumps Human Waste into Georgia Street

Daily Caller    . . . "According to Robins, a hazardous materials crew responded to the location and collected the waste to keep more of it from entering the storm drain.
" 'I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're Hillary Clinton. I don't care if you're Donald Trump. I don't care who you are, you don't throw human waste down a storm drain," said Robins. "Waste water just dumping all out in the street, poured out in the storm drain, and at this time I've got my cell phone out and I'm taking pictures because I don't care who you are. That's just wrong."

Godfather/ Eagle Rising  . . . "Anyone else illegally dumping human waste in a storm drain would go to jail. My guess is that the DNC will get a pass.
"According to CBS46, “Gwinnett County’s storm water department is now involved in the investigation along with the State Environment Protection Division.' ”


PJ Media  . .  . "What kind of foul, disgusting human being did the DNC hire to drive their campaign bus? Everyone who owns an RV knows not to do something like this. There are dump stations all over the place. You can get an app for your phone that tells you where the nearest one is. The Hillary campaign is swimming in dough -- they don't even need to go out of their way to find a free dump station." . . .
Red State: Hillary’s Bus Is The Perfect Symbol For This Election
Heat Street: Clinton Campaign Bus Dumps Human Waste on Small-Town Georgia Road  . . . “ 'It says ‘Hillary and Kaine,’ has their pictures on the side. I was going to go out and take a picture when a guy got out of the bus, walked midway, pushed a lever, and right before I knew it, they were dumping all their raw sewage.' ” . . .
dnc-bus-dumping-sewage
That should be enough for now...

No comments: