Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Welp. He Did It. 'Caitlyn' Jenner Finally Cut It Off



PJ Media   "Former Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner, who now goes by Caitlyn, has been emasculated, and he's going public about it.
" 'The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated," Caitlyn Jenner wrote in his new memoir, The Secrets of My Life, which comes out April 25. A report from Radar Online released the scandalous details.
“ 'So why even consider it? Because it’s just a penis. It has no special gifts or use for me other than what I have said before, the ability to take a whiz in the woods,” Jenner wrote. “I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time.”
The surgery reportedly took place in January of this year, the 67-year-old former Olympic gold medalist announced. He said he is going public in order to stop fans from asking the most embarrassing question.
" 'I am telling you because I believe in candor," the reality TV star wrote. "So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it."
"Jenner called the surgery a "complex decision," due to the health risks associated with the operation. But he ultimately decided to accept the risks in order to have "all the right parts.' " . . .
Image result for bruce jenner javelin photos of 1972 olympics

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/