Wednesday, September 21, 2016

CHARLIE CRIST VOUCHES FOR HILLARY’S HONESTY; HILARITY ENSUES

Power Line  . . . "Crist and Jolly debated earlier this week. During the debate, Crist, a former Republican, explained why he intends to vote for Hillary Clinton for president. He stated:
I am proud of Hillary Clinton. I think she’s been a very good secretary of state, a very good senator from the state of New York. The thing I like most about her is I believe she is steady, I believe that she is strong, I believe that she is honest, and I look forward to voting for her.
"Whereupon the Tampa audience burst into laughter."

" . . .she believes Hillary Clinton stepped down as secretary of state after realizing she had made a huge mistake in not paying closer attention to the growing threat of violence in Libya that led to the Benghazi attack.

No comments: