What is the Tunnel Wall?

.........................A timely collection of conservative articles about liberal influences on politics and culture in America ......................



Wednesday, September 21, 2016

CHARLIE CRIST VOUCHES FOR HILLARY’S HONESTY; HILARITY ENSUES

Power Line  . . . "Crist and Jolly debated earlier this week. During the debate, Crist, a former Republican, explained why he intends to vote for Hillary Clinton for president. He stated:
I am proud of Hillary Clinton. I think she’s been a very good secretary of state, a very good senator from the state of New York. The thing I like most about her is I believe she is steady, I believe that she is strong, I believe that she is honest, and I look forward to voting for her.
"Whereupon the Tampa audience burst into laughter."

" . . .she believes Hillary Clinton stepped down as secretary of state after realizing she had made a huge mistake in not paying closer attention to the growing threat of violence in Libya that led to the Benghazi attack.

No comments :