Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Melania Didn’t Slap Trump’s Hand Away


Rush Limbaugh  "You know, I meant to mention this yesterday. Let me mention it now and get it out of the way, because this video has gone viral. It reminds me, I got another email today when the president and his entourage arrived via helicopter at the tarmac in Tel Aviv to split for Rome, the helicopter doors open and the president was the first out. The email said, “This guy… You know, after yesterday, I would think this guy would know better! He doesn’t let his wife get off first!

“ 'He storms out, says, ‘Look at me, look at me,’ and his wife comes out meekly a little bit later. It’s unreal the way Trump treats his wife.” I said, “I’d better address this.” Ladies and gentlemen, there is a protocol rule that the president of the United States is always the first through any doorway, including wives, spouses, mistresses, daughters, any other women. The president goes through every doorway first. You know who told me this? Trump! You know how I know this? It’s because he was apologizing for going before my wife through a doorway one day."

Rush remembers Obama ignoring Michelle in 2004:
. . . Oh, my gosh, this is exactly… I remember commenting on this the next day. This was, I think, the 2004 Democrat convention, and Obama was the keynote speaker. He was the guy the Democrats wanted to showcase for the future, and they had Michelle (My Belle) introduce him., and she just did a bang-up job.
I mean, she made it sound like this is the only man on earth anybody ought to like, look at, pay attention to. She made herself sound like the luckiest woman on earth to have had his babies (and what had to happen for that to happen). She made it sound like this guy was the closest thing to divinity on earth. She just went on and on and on. She kept referring to, “My man! My hero! My one and only! Barack Obama,” and he walked out and ignored her. I will never forget it. . . .

No comments: