Thursday, June 27, 2024

Mother and Baby Denied Boarding United Airlines Flight After Misgendering Attendant

 Brandon Morse – RedState Two words: transgender; California.

"If you're wondering how far the transgender movement has gone in forcing itself on the public, a recent story out of San Francisco, California, is pretty solid evidence. 

Forgive me, Gabriella!
"A video began going viral on X on Wednesday showing a mother discussing how she and her 16-month-old baby, as well as her mother, were denied a flight from San Francisco to Austin after she misgendered one of the attendants. As initially reported by ThePublica, the woman's name is Jenna Longoria. 

"According to Longoria's video, she's not sure exactly what she said that ticked off the attendant, other than misgendering and then apologizing afterward. They removed the three from the flight but did not remove their luggage, which contained medication that both she and her mother needed. 

"Longoria was attempting to soothe her toddler, who was throwing a tantrum while trying to get the car seat situated for him. 

“ 'I was speaking to one of the flight attendants and got their pronouns wrong. The other flight attendant didn’t like it. I said I am really sorry, ‘they,’ I’m not very versed with pronouns,” she said. 

"Apparently, that's when she was kicked off the flight. 

“ 'They’re saying that it’s a hate crime that I did, that I might not even be able to ever fly United. We don’t even know how we’re going to get back today. I don’t know what to do. I really don’t know what to do. I don’t know what my rights are here,” she continues." . . . 

No comments: