Monday, March 11, 2013

Why Obama will be dead weight for Democrats in 2014

Rick Moran at American Thinker  "To net 17 seats and flip the chamber, Democrats have to win predominantly on GOP turf, in districts that Mitt Romney won and where Obama and his agenda are unpopular. A number of Democrats made clear in interviews that the more partisan posture Obama has adopted over the past few months -- particularly on cultural issues like gun control, and to a lesser extent on immigration and gay marriage -- is making an uphill slog that much steeper.
...."Republicans won't be in much better odor with the voters but will have the advantage of not being responsible for a weak economy and far left agenda that is going over so far like a lead pipe."

But complicating the mix is the one issue that is supposed to remain unspoken, yet Robert Babcock dares to speak it:
My Fear of a Black President 
"I don't know why I hadn't realized this before. Until now, I had believed that I have subjected Mr. Obama to the same standards of judgment I've applied to other presidents. I had believed that I have been critical of Mr. Obama for substantive reasons, such as infidelity to the Constitution, bad policies, screwed-up values, and rude and arrogant behavior unbefitting a U.S. president.
"Yet, according to Chris Matthews, it's all really just about my fear of color."  Read more.
 

No comments: