Wednesday, August 17, 2016

How The Media Work

Image result for trump media cartoons
comicallyincorrect.
Ann Coulter  From Ann Coulter, about ten years ago:
"Oh yeah. I wouldn't insult gays by comparing them to John Edwards. Now, that would be mean. But about the same time, you know, Bill Maher was not joking and saying he wished Dick Cheney had been killed in a terrorist attack. So I've learned my lesson. If I'm gonna say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot." 
Read the entire article linked to understand what Ms. Coulter refers to. 
Image result for trump media cartoons

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/