Friday, February 19, 2021

Hollywood Celebrities Celebrate Rush Limbaugh Death

Al Goodwyn

Leftists Respond to Rush Limbaugh's Death with a Flood of Vile Insults  "Prominent leftists responded to the passing of radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh with a flurry of hateful tweets.

"The conservative icon had been battling advanced lung cancer for more than a year and died Wednesday at the age of 70.

"Soon after news of Limbaugh’s death broke, “rest in p–s” started trending on Twitter with many leftist writers and media figures joining in.

"WARNING: The following tweets contain vulgar language that some readers will find offensive.

“ 'RIP Rush Limbaugh, he got sucked down a toilet while shouting racial slurs,” Jason Gilbert, an employee of The Daily Show, tweeted." . . .

 Breitbart   "Left-wing Hollywood celebrities wasted little time in popping the champagne following news of Rush Limbaugh’s death. As Breitbart News reported, the 70-year-old conservative radio legend died Wednesday morning following a battle with advanced lung cancer, his wife, Kathryn Limbaugh, announced at the beginning of Wednesday’s radio program.

Ignoring any sense of taste or decorum, the stars piled on with nasty insults, including actress Amber Tamblyn, who wished Rush Limbaugh to “RIP” — “Rot In Purgatory,” and her husband, actor David Cross, who declared that “cancer killed the cancer.”

Other Hollywood elies who celebrated Limbaugh’s death include John Cusack, Marc Maron, Larry Charles, and Star Trek veteran George Takei.

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn led the Hollywood hate parade with matching his-and-her insults aimed at the late radio host." . . .

Rush Limbaugh dies: Bette Midler among celebrities celebrating | Daily Mail Online "Limbaugh, 70, died at home in Palm Beach, Florida, on Wednesday morning following a 12-month battle with lung cancer. His fourth wife Kathryn announced the news of his death on his radio show to his loyal fans. 

"But while conservatives across the nation mourned the loss of the larger-than-life broadcaster who laid waste to political correctness over his decades-long career, a cohort of celebrities took to social media to, as some put it, 'dance on his grave'." . . . 

 SmarterThan Most, Your Neighbor, United States, about 4 hours ago:   Hello. I am a 'celebrity'. I like to grab my crotch on stage. I can act. I pretend to be other people because I have no other skills. I can carry a tune while barely having a minimal reading comprehension level. But, I'm a celebrity so you listen to me.

Twitter liberals celebrate Rush Limbaugh's death: 'I'm glad' he lived long enough to 'get cancer and die' | Fox News

I am certain this has been written by many others on this post; if so, it still bears repeating. I suspect that many of the vituperative comments are entered by those who display yard signs stating "Love not Hate" with the clenched fist salute and numerous other yard signs proclaiming love of others. This "love" appears to be conditional, applying only to those who voice a similar political ideology. The correct approach, as difficult as it may be at times, is to love and pray for those with whom we disagree, not wish them evil or harm.

Finally, this came from OldretiredNCO: 

"If I had to say something positive I guess I’m glad Rush Limbaugh lived long enough to get cancer and die," comedian Paul F. Tompkins said. My God! What a terrible thing to say about anyone. I've seen stage four lung cancer up close and personal when my grandfather succumbed to it. I watched my mother's next door neighbor of more than 40 years die from it. As a pastor, I've sat up with the families of patients as their loved ones slowly died from this horrible affliction. To actually be glad that a person, ANYONE, would contract lung cancer, or any other type of cancer for that matter, or to wish cancer on someone, defies belief. The utter lack of decency, compassion and caring coming from the left over this is, in my opinion, evil. May God forgive them and spare them from having to live with the agony of cancer. And may God grant them the wisdom to understand just how horrific these type of sentiments are.

No comments: