Saturday, April 8, 2017

Prof. Adams: "Why I’m Banning Illegal Aliens From My Classes"

Adams' has a way of making you look, doesn't he?

Mike Adams


Why I’m Banning Illegal Aliens From My Classes

"The sky must be falling. Just a few hours ago, a Marxist feminist professor sent an email that I agreed with completely. It explained why she doesn’t allow people to cut in line by enrolling in classes for which they have not yet satisfied the enrollment requirements. I’m so inspired by her eloquence that I am extending her logic and banning illegal aliens from enrolling in my classes. Her inspirational email is printed below: 
“I do not provide overrides for students who haven’t completely satisfied the pre­requisites for the senior seminar to enroll. That would be like allowing (cutting) in line in front of someone else who has been waiting (his or her) turn. Once (they) have senior standing, then (they) can enroll in the class provided all the other pre­requisites are completed too … Several faculty members have sent advisees to me to request an override. I’m not doing them. I would appreciate it if advisers would not send their advisees to me with these requests.” 
"In case you did not follow that, let me provide a little context. Our majors are required to take a senior seminar before they graduate. However, before they enroll in the senior seminar, they have to take two classes – one in research methods and the other in statistics. Students usually take these two classes their junior year so they can be prepared to take senior seminar their senior year, which, of course, makes intuitive sense." . . .

 Bonus pick:  At Awards Ceremony, Walter Williams Slams PC Campuses, Thanks His Teachers For ‘Not Giving a Damn About His Self Esteem’
Williams credited his teachers for treating him like an adult and “not giving a damn about his self esteem.” He contrasted his academic experience with the snowflakes of today, noting that too many teachers and employers “care more about people’s feelings rather than their performance.”
He elaborated on the usual suspects.

No comments:

Losers And Suckers

  Steve Krakauer "Be skeptical of the "losers and suckers" consensus narrative - and others like it when it comes to Trump an...

https://spectator.org/