Sunday, August 7, 2016

More on this today: Military K9 Handler Describes Hillary’s Profanity-Infused Tirade about His Dog

Image result for hillary and dog cartoons 
"I can only hope that all Americans don’t have to face a regular dose of Hillary Clinton’s version of the “charm offensive” after November’s election."
The original story of this sergeant's encounter with Hillary:
I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? “Get that Fucking dog away from me.” Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day, Brother”
Legal Insurrection "The post was shared over 200,000 times on Facebook, and it turns out that Staff Sgt. Eric Bonner was a 39th Security Forces Squadron military working dog handler and was on duty at the time of a Hillary Clinton visit to Foreign Minister Babacan."

 . . . "It turns out that the author, Eric Bonner, is real and the graphic is based on a recollection the K9 serviceman offered on Facebook.
Being a K9 handler in the Military I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors. Mostly Generals, DOD Officials, and Secretaries of Defense. I was lucky enough to pull two awesome details. George W Bush, and Obama.
GW looked at me, said “Man, who’d you piss off” high fived me, and continued on. I was climbing down from a catwalk I stood on for 4 hours with nothing but Dust and a radio to keep me company. The radio died early on. It was pretty sweet.
Obama, as he was walking out to his plane in Turkey, said “What the hell kind of dog is that?!” In reference to Suli.
One of my Last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? “Get that Fucking dog away from me.” Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day, Brother”
. . .
 "So what did our hero get for his vivid account? Some time in Facebook jail!  While it should be noted that Facebook apparently told Bonner that his name needed to be verified, the timing is, as he notes, interesting.
"The key passage:
Facebook suspended my account until my name could be Verified. The timing of it was interesting. They wanted me to provide government ID. Which ultimately I did not end up providing. End Result? As you can see my profile is back up and running. However, I feel like this won’t be the end of this type of “Contact.”
"Why would Hillary Clinton berate a security detail assigned to protect her and her staff in an unstable region of the world? I would suggest that perhaps her brain short-circuited after her corkscrew landing." . . .


Image result for hillary and dog cartoons
comicallyincorrect.com

No comments:

Biden should go back to supporting Israel in full force -

  Farley Weiss- JNS.org . . ."However, as Reform Rabbi Maurice Hirsch recently said, and as a Sienna poll recently found, the Biden adm...

https://spectator.org/