Monday, October 26, 2020

Social Media Erupts Over Woman Who Focuses On Getting Her Dad To Vote For Biden While He Is Dying

Daily Wire  "Social media erupted on Sunday over a TikTok video that was posted to Twitter showing a woman holding up note cards that explained how she got her terminally ill father, a supporter of President Donald Trump, to vote for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

" 'My 55-year-old conservative dad has never voted Democrat in his LIFE,” the note cards said. “He’s dying of Aplastic Anemia. We’ve had some intense exchanges about him voting for Trump this year, which has been painful, since we’ll almost certainly lose him in the next few weeks/months.”

" 'He has six daughters who love him dearly,” the cards continued. “Yesterday, he was so excited to tell me he’d just voted for BIDEN/HARRIS 2020!!!! Because ‘It matters to my girls and my girls matter to me.’ Vote for the guy who respects women! If my VERY Republican dad can… SO. CAN. YOU.”

"The woman’s insistence that Biden is the candidate “who respects women!” comes after he has been repeatedly accused of inappropriately touching women and has been accused of sexual assault." . . .

No comments: