Monday, November 17, 2014

Obama Tells Us How Stupid He Thinks We Are

Rush Limbaugh   "OBAMA: 
No.  I -- I did not.  Uhhh, I just heard about this... I -- I get well briefed before I come out here.  Uh, th-th-the fact that some advisor who never worked on our staff, uhh, expressed an opinion that, uhh, I completely disagree with wuh, uhh, in terms of the voters, is no reflection on the actual process that was run. 


 
... "This is unbelievable.  This little sound bite of 23 seconds may be more jam-packed with lies than any 23-second presidential sound bite I've ever played for you.  "I did not.  I just heard about this just now. I get well briefed. I just heard about this.  The fact that some advisor who never worked on our staff..."  He was in meetings with Obama! Gruber has been bragging about them!"
 

 
 
"Here's Obama talking about all the various scandals he's faced, and they're not identified.  I could go through and tell you after the bite what each one's about, but it doesn't matter.  What you heard him say in Brisbane, "I didn't know about this! I just heard about this! I'm as mad about this as you are. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this," blah, blah.  We've got countless examples.  Here we go...
 
 
Quoting below: 
  1. OBAMA, GRUBER, 11/17/14: Uhhh, I just heard about this... [S]ome advisor who never worked on our staff, uhh, expressed an opinion that, uhh, I completely disagree with ...
  2. OBAMA, IRS SCANDAL, 05/13/13: I first learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this.
  3. OBAMA, IRS SCANDAL, 05/15/13: Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it.
  4. OBAMA, OBAMACARE ROLLOUT, 10/21/13:  Nobody's madder than me!
  5. OBAMA, FAST & FURIOUS, 10/14/11: I heard on the news about this.
  6. OBAMA, FAST & FURIOUS, 10/18/11: It's very upsetting to me, that somebody showed such bad judgment.
  7. OBAMA, SECRET SERVICE SCANDAL, 04/15/12: If it turns out some of the allegations that have been made in the press are confirmed, then of course I'll be angry.
  8. OBAMA, IRS SCANDAL, 05/13/13:  I've got no patience with it! I will not tolerate it!
  9. OBAMA BP GULF OIL DISASTER, 06/03/10: I am furious at this entire situation.
  10. OBAMA IRS SCANDAL, 05/15/13: We're going to hold the responsible parties accountable.
  11. OBAMA, IRS SCANDAL, 05/16/13: (outdoor/rain noise) I certainly did not know anything about the IG Report before the IG Report had been leaked through the press.
  12. OBAMA, IRS SCANDAL, 05/16/13: (outdoor/rain noise) The minute I found out about it, then my main focus is making sure that we get the thing fixed.
  13. OBAMA, WALL STREET BONUSES, 03/18/09: (aircraft noise) People are right to be angry.  I'm angry!
  14. OBAMA, AIR FORCE ONE BUZZING MANHATTAN, 04/28/09: (camera clicks) It was something, uhh, we found out, uhh, about along with all of you.
  15. OBAMA, VA SCANDAL, 05/21/2014: I will not stand for it, not as commander-in-chief! None of us should.  It is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it. Period. 
Much more in the transcript of Rush's Monday, 11/17/2014

No comments: