Friday, November 3, 2017

Starbucks’ New CEO Rosalind Brewer Doesn’t Really Like White Guys



Conservative Forever "Howard Schultz was the liberal CEO of Starbucks who desperately supported Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
"He even threatened to dismiss the investors if they don’t support gay marriage."
"Currently, he is only an executive chairman and his replacement is Rosalind Brewer (right).
"According to Silence is Consent, Brewer has shared many statements that can be described as controversial. Back in 2015, during her interview with CNN, she expressed that she has a problem with white men in America."
 . . . "According to The Washington Post: “My executive team is very diverse, and I make that a priority,” she told Harlow. “I demand it of my team and within the structure. And then, every now and then, you have to nudge your partners, and you have to speak up and speak out. And I try to use my platform for that. … I try to set an example. I try to mentor many women inside my company and outside the company because I think it’s important.

“ 'And I talk to my suppliers about it. Just today we met with a supplier, and the entire other side of the table was all Caucasian males. That was interesting. I decided not to talk about it directly with [the supplier’s] folks in the room because there were actually no females, like, levels down. So I’m going to place a call to him.”

"Many people thought that her statement is racist and sexist. She even addressed to her suppliers by claiming that they are discriminating the women and the minorities by employing white men only.

"Brewer probably is fitting perfectly at Starbucks. If she sees a problem with her company, she will probably use her CEO position to fix the discrimination issue."

Starbucks CEO: Conservatives We Don’t Want Your Business


No comments: