Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gibbs Scolds Fox for Airing Brownie's Oil Spill Conspiracy Theory, Will He Bash MSNBC?

Newsbusters- "BROWN:
The media has been ignoring it for two weeks. You don`t think that there were -- look, they could have gotten on helicopters. They probably were on helicopters. We had other reconnaissance images from there. But we only started to see them when it started to approach the Louisiana coast. And, then, oh, my God, look, we got to do something. I just -- I think the media sat back. And I would not be surprised if the White House said, you know, we might be able to, guess what, do what? Use this crisis to our advantage. Let this crisis get really bad, and then we will step in. We will be able to shut down offshore drilling. We will be able to turn to all these alternate fuels. And I think the problem they have right now is, they waited too long."

No comments: