Monday, September 17, 2018

terrellaftermath.com/
'FOX News Sunday' Panel: Kavanaugh Accusation, Feinstein, John Kerry & Iran, Logan Act  . . . "GOP strategist Karl Rove, former Democratic Congresswoman Jane Harman, director of the Woodrow Wilson Center, Julie Pace, Washington bureau chief for The Associated Press, and author of "The Deep State", former Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz."  Video at the link.

WATCH JOHN KERRY: Sue Trump for Deaths Caused by Weather  . . . "Kerry criticized President Trump in his best elitist voice for the policies in North Korea and Europe. This is bad form on the part of the former secretary of state. We’ve come to expect sour grapes from the former Obama administration elitist.
“ 'What is happening is the sloppiness of the diplomacy that is going on with Kim Jong-un, the sloppiness of his reckless statements in Europe at a time when Europe is already weakened somewhat, and it matters to us more than ever since the end of World War II. I mean, these things matter, enormously, and we’ve got to fight for them.”
"Kerry spoke about the perceived division then and now in America. of course, he spoke about himself…I, I, I:
“ 'I was arrested for civil disobedience and demonstrating against the war, so it was divisive and I certainly earned some enemies for a lifetime through that experience. And we saw some of them come to the forefront in ’04, that’s what that was about. That wasn’t about my record. It was about them being angry I opposed the war and told the truth.' ”

No comments: