Monday, March 16, 2020

Trump's Wall: Border Wall Construction Revealed by Drone




"UPDATE! Just returned from 15 days on the border, from San Diego, Calif to Brownsville, TX. I droned and filmed all 23 new wall construction sites along the way. 50 hours of video taken onsite at over 80 locations. A huge undertaking. My video of entire Trump Wall will be published in one week on this channel. Watch for premier. The name of the video will be: "Trump Border Wall from Sea to shining Sea".

"During a trip to Arizona and New Mexico, I filmed the construction of new border wall being built east of Douglas, Arizona. An extremely impressive undertaking. This video hopes to remind viewers how incredibly innovative & productive our construction industry is. It reminded me of the Alaska Pipeline Project, in which I personally managed a small portion of. After the politics settle, our relationship with Mexico will dramatically improve, the environment will be just fine (as was the environment in Alaska post-project), the word "illegal" immigrant will be gone, and in its place increased & rejuvenating legal immigration:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/