Monday, March 16, 2020

Biden Goes Extreme: Give Oil Industry ‘No Ability’ To ‘Continue To Drill’, Take ‘Millions’ Of Cars Off The Road

Daily Wire  "Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden made extreme remarks during CNN’s presidential debate on Sunday night, suggesting that he would end the oil industry’s ability to drill, would ban new fracking projects, and would take millions of cars off the road.
“ 'No more subsidies for fossil fuel industry, no more drilling on federal lands, no more drilling including offshore, no ability for the oil industry to continue to drill,” Biden said. “Period. Ends.”

“No new fracking and, by the way, on the Recovery Act, I was able to make sure we invested $90 billion in making sure we brought down the price of solar and wind that is lower than the price of coal, that’s why not another new coal plant will be built,” Biden continued." . . .

Biden . . . Supports Taxpayer Funding of Abortion  . . . "The former vice president also reaffirmed that, if as president he gets to appoint a Supreme Court justice, he will appoint the first black woman. And he confirmed that he no longer opposes the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits federal funding of abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother’s life is endangered.
“ 'If I’m elected president my cabinet, my administration, will look like the country,” Biden said. “And I commit that I will in fact appoint a – I’d pick a woman to be vice president. There are a number of women who are qualified to be president tomorrow. I would pick a woman to be my vice president.' ”

No comments: