Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lt Colonel Allen West: NAACP and Liberal Racism

Atlas Shrugs "Let me make one thing very clear, my Mother, Elizabeth Thomas West, was a lifetime membership holder with the NAACP. Therefore growing up in our home I clearly understood the mission and vision for this organization. It was a mission and vision that enabled me to have the pride in myself and the heritage of my parents, grandparents, and extended family. It was a mission and vision that, to me, fostered a desire to excel beyond the standard and have a commitment to excellence regardless of skin color.
"However, something has happened to that mission and vision, something horrific and inconsistent with the principles and values I recalled emanating from the "ole school" black community."

No comments:

Biden should go back to supporting Israel in full force -

  Farley Weiss- JNS.org . . ."However, as Reform Rabbi Maurice Hirsch recently said, and as a Sienna poll recently found, the Biden adm...

https://spectator.org/