Monday, December 21, 2015

Six Ways Pro-Choice People Try to Censor Pro-Lifers

Timothy Brahm
government-censorship-free-speech-500x200

. . . "Any open-minded person should be disgusted whenever people try to silence their political opposition. I’m almost never disgusted with pro-choice people. I honestly think most of them mean well, but suffer from a combination of self-deception, flawed reasoning, and difficult emotional experiences. But I become truly angry when anyone attempts to shield himself and others from hearing arguments against his view by preventing his opposition from speaking." . . .
. . . "Censorship is at its strongest when it is hidden in the shadows, so out of a desire to make it as weak as possible and make it easier to recognize in the future, I am going to briefly share six experiences (or types of experiences) where I have seen attempts to censor pro-life people."

No comments: