Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Gold Star Parents Lash Out at Biden Following Meeting at Dover Air Force Base

American Greatness  "Joe Biden’s meeting with Gold Star families at Dover Air Force Base on Sunday did not go smoothly, according to multiple accounts. One mother said on social media that she told him to his face that he has blood on his hands. According to several family members, Biden angered grieving parents when he repeatedly invoked his own son, Beau, who died six years ago of cancer, while talking to them.

"Gold Star father Mark Schmitz told the Washington Post that he did not want to hear about Beau, he wanted to talk about his son Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz, so he and his ex-wife took out a photo of their deceased son to show to Biden. “I said, ‘Don’t you ever forget that name. Don’t you ever forget that face. Don’t you ever forget the names of the other 12,’ ” Schmitz told the Post. “ ‘And take some time to learn their stories.’ ”

"Schmitz said that Biden “bristled” at that, and responded defensively: “I do know their stories.”

"On Fox News Monday night, Schmitz told host Sean Hannity that Biden “talked a bit more about his own son than he did my son and that didn’t sit well with me.”

"The sister of Marine Rylee McCollum, 20, meanwhile described Biden as “scripted and shallow” following the family’s meeting with him at the Dover memorial service.

"Roice McCollum said that during the two minute conversation, Biden brought up his son, Beau, in “total disregard to the loss of our Marine.”

"Wall Street Journal columnist William McGurn slammed Biden for attempting to use his deceased son to shield himself from criticism.". . . 

Facebook-Owned Instagram Disables, Restores Account of Mom of Fallen Marine in Kabul (legalinsurrection.com)   ..."On Monday, Shana said Instagram disabled her account:

It seems Instagram took it upon themselves to delete my account because i am assuming it was because i gained so many followers over my sons death due to Biden’s negligence, ignorance and him being a traitor! I’m gonna assume that Facebook is gonna delete me next! Funny how these leftist one sided pieces of crap don’t want the truth to come out! Keep in mind i only posted about my heart break over my son. Those of u who follow me on IG seen the post. My post was even shared on the news and now IG has disabled my account because of that post! Guess today I’ll accept those interviews from newsmax,fox,etc…Instagram you can not silence me!!! You deleted my account because my sons blood is on Biden’s hands!! 13 Heros blood is on Biden’s hands!!!! #instagra  

 



 

No comments: