Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Watch: GOP Rep Asks Education Secretary If He’d Be OK With ‘My Homeboys’ Entering Bathroom With His Daughter If They Identified as Women

  resistthemainstream

We can all sit around griping about this hateful, vicious, so-called LGBQT+, "gay agenda" BS which "American Pravda" is shoving down Americans' throats, or, we can Do Something~! "American Pravda" is ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, NYT, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, Silicon Valley, Google & YouTube.


"On Tuesday, Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT) put the U.S. secretary of the U.S. Department of Education on the spot when he asked the secretary a pointed question during a House Education and Workforce Committee hearing.

"The Biden administration has pressed hard in recent months to allow transgender biological males to compete in women’s sports and use women’s restrooms and shower facilities in public schools if they identify as female.

"Owens, the father of five daughters, has strong feelings on the subject; he asked Secretary Miguel Cardona if he would be okay with “my homeboys” entering a bathroom with his daughter if they identified as women?

“ 'Would you say as an 18-year-old young man that if me and some of my homeboys decided that we wanted to be women, would it be okay for me to go into your daughter’s bathroom and expose myself because I felt as if I was a woman?” Owens asked." . . .


No comments: