Yeah, scoundrels always proclaim some miraculous conversion when they are caught with records where they have unintentionally said what they really think
"The more we're learning about Abdul El-Sayed, who beat Haley Stevens in the Michigan Democrat Senate primary a week ago, the more it becomes clear the direction in which the Democrat Party as a whole is headed.
"Since nabbing the nomination, we've learned that El-Sayed loves Ilhan Omar and hates Independence Day. He likes open borders and hates the Second Amendment. He hates beautiful Mackinac Island and has mocked the "brown children" of Vice President JD Vance.
"Great guy.
"Now, an old quote made by El-Sayed to The New York Times back in 2009 has resurfaced and, in it, he pledged his lifelong "obligation" to sharia law. From the Free Beacon's reporting:
"Ultimately, the question is, when I die and I stand before God and go through everything I did in my life, I don't want to say I did it the easy way instead of the Shariah-compliant way. Not because of fear but because of obligation," said El-Sayed, who the Times identified at the time as a 24-year-old medical student and Rhodes scholar who had just taken out a "Sharia-compliant" mortgage to purchase a $123,000 condominium in Ann Arbor.
"As the Free Beacon noted, "sharia, or Islamic religious law, sets strict rules for living that include harsh restrictions on women and gruesome, medieval-era forms of criminal justice. Sharia law also prohibits the paying or earning of interest, a restriction that has led some banks to offer special mortgages for devout Muslims, like El-Sayed, which tack onto the principal what a typical borrower would pay in interest across the life of the loan.'" .More... .
No comments:
Post a Comment