Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The most America-bashing president ever

David Limbaugh  "Can he ever set aside his agenda for a brief moment? Can he ever pass up an opportunity to politicize?
"I don’t believe I’m exaggerating when I say we’ve never seen anything like this before – not to this extent, anyway." Next we hear from David's brother:

Rush: Obama sending secret signals in speeches  "When has a president of the United States ever attacked America’s sovereignty? I think this is a first. I am not aware of any president ever attacking America’s sovereignty. And in coded language, which is what this was, he’s winking and nodding and dog whistling to the radicalized – not all of them – the radicalized Hispanics. (imitating Obama) “I get it, I get it, we should never have taken Mexico. It’s really yours. I get it, I get it. We’ve been mean. We’ve been imposing our way too long.” Time for a new mind-set."
Even if this president never makes another regulation, the damage done by his mouth may never be undone. Those who elected this man are looking more like nincompoops as time goes by. TD

Obama Blames U.S., Repeats 90% Gun Lie In Mexico  "
Once again blaming his own country for Mexico's gun violence without mentioning Fast and Furious, the gun runner in chief pledges to find and jail gun smugglers. Perhaps he should start with his own administration."

Obama Bashes America On Foreign Soil: Blames America, NOT Him Or Eric Holder, For Gun Violence In Mexico


Obama, in Mexico, Credits Latinos for Winning Presidency " then he pledged immigration reform in the United States to legalize those who are here illegally."

No comments: